Align Physiotherapy & Sports Clinic will be remaining OPEN for in-person services, in accordance with adjusted provincial directives for regulated health professionals during the stay-at-home order. Our team has put in place the following measures to ensure that we safely operate our physical clinic:
- Arrive alone in order to limit the number of people in clinic. Exceptions will be made for those accompanying a minor or someone requiring assistance;
- Limit overlap of patients by remaining in your vehicle until you have been called or texted;
- Complete a COVID-19 screening form prior to appointments;
- Wear face coverings in the clinic (please let us know if you are unable to wear a face covering);
- Thoroughly wash hands before and after treatment; and
- Limit items brought into the clinic. All personal belongings will be stored on the floor during treatments.
Around the clinic:
- Launch of electronic patient intake forms and invoices;
- Practice proper hygiene. Detailed handwashing protocols have been posted over each sink;
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces multiple times per day;
- Disinfect all treatment areas and equipment between patients;
- Follow physical cues in support of physical distancing;
- Encourage use of the tap feature when providing payment;
- Reconfigured treatment and other areas to ensure physical distancing; and
- Installed protective shields at the front desk in support of physical distancing.
For our team:
- Ensure work clothing is worn exclusively in the clinic;
- Complete ongoing COVID-19 screening;
- Wear personal protective equipment including face coverings;
- Completed training on safety protocols including donning and doffing of masks, equipment sanitation, and proper hygiene practices; and
- Adjust therapists schedules to allow thorough disinfecting of equipment before and after patients.
We are excited our clinic is open to continue to serve our community. We appreciate everyone’s patience and cooperation during this time. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.